Welcome to the cold and flu season.
Over the years we have had the Swine flu virus (S-OIV), Avian Flu -( H5N1), Zika Virus just to name a few. The Corvid-19 is the latest in the viruses to be announced. My personal opinion is Do Not Panic, just wash your hands and eats foods that support your immune system. (See below for a link on supporting immune system and acupunctur)e.
Here at Midnight Oil Soap we have a wonderful Anti-Viral Soap that is perfect for washing hands during the cold and flu season
Peppermint essential oil: Peppermint essential oil is among the most promising natural antiviral remedies. Plus peppermint lifts spirits
Rosemary essential Oil: Rosemary essential oil has proven to be an anti-viral and when used topically will kill viruses.
FULL OF SCRUBBY: This soap is full of ground loofah, ground apricot seed, poppy seeds and ground oatmeal. This is perfect for affectively exfoliating and cleaning skin.
ADVISE ON WASHING HANDS:
- Wash hand after returning from public places
- Wipe down key boards and phones often
- Wet hands
- Wet Bar (Study by Dove showed that viruses, bacteria and germs are not survive on bar soap and do not transfer to person by using bar soap.)
- Roll bar in between palms until a nice lather happens
- Rub hands with lather, get between fingers and under nails roughly 30 seconds
- Rinse hands
- Dry on disposable paper towel
- COLD OR WARM WATER? either one works to remove dirt, germs and viruses. Warm water REMOVES dirt easier.
- See blog "HOW DOES SOAP CLEAN?"
Here is a link to Thompson Family Acupuncture newsletter were she talks about boosting immune systems, and precautions. https://outlook.live.com/mail/deeplink?version=2020030202.10&popoutv2=1&leanbootstrap=1