ZITS? NATURAL CURES
NATURAL ACNE CURES
Midnight Oil can help defeat those nasty little zits! Who has not had the "North Star" on their nose on a day you have a date or interview??? Below will be some tips on how to have clear up your skin and have bright beautiful, healthy complexion.First I want to say, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, no zit can change that. Society puts a lot of pressure on humans to have the perfect, skin, body, hair, face.....but it is our unique differences that makes us so juicy and delicious!
- Diet plays a role in your healthy skin as well. Staying away from fast food and junk food.
- By eating fresh and local and drinking plenty of water, will help your body keep your skin clear. When your body has to work hard to detox the inside it will always be reflected on the skin.
- Your skin is the larges organ and also helps the body detox. Zits are just a way of detoxing.
But I do have to admit a zit on the end of my nose can ruin my day. Each of my children have all struggled with acne, some worse then others. So I started designing NATURAL PRODUCTS that work.
HERE ARE SOME PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK!
- DETOX & PURIFY SOAP :Rich in fatty amino acids, vitamins and minerals that will nourish your skin back to balance and health. Using Activated Charcoal gives this soap a powerful detoxifying ability that deep cleans your pores, helping eliminate blackheads, blemishes and acne. http://midnight-oil-soap-apothecaary.myshopify.com/collections/spa-soaps
- ACNE AWAY:This soap was designed for my teenagers and their friends. It has been proven effective in treating blemishes on all ages of skin. Not just for teenagers! A blend of clays, neem oil, ground loofah, and herbal infusion, (lavender, chickweed, calendula, witch hazel and rosemary). A wonderful alternative to expensive treatments and chemicals. Scented with Tea Tree essential oil. http://midnight-oil-soap-apothecaary.myshopify.com/collections/spa-soaps
HERBAL NONSCENTS: With a wonderfully thick, rich, healing lather, this bar has worked on cracked hands, rosacea, psoriasis, mild acne, and most rashes and skin problems. This soap is a blend of Shea butter, skin loving oils and olive oil herbal infusions (burdock root, yellow dock, calendula, goldenseal root, witch hazel, cleavers, comfrey root, red clover and nettles). Unscented http://midnight-oil-soap-apothecaary.myshopify.com/collections/spa-soaps
- I do have some lotions that do not clog pores and do not cause acne:
- Healing Herbal Lotion
- Rejuvenation Face Cream